The Bryan Station High School
Alumni Association (BSAA) is made up of a group of people who were/are
associated with the High School. The idea for its existence began
during a Bryan Station basketball game in 1990. Initially, those
people who sparked the flame which resulted in the creation of the
BSAA were Vince Sayre ('68), Doug Flynn ('69) and Gloria Knuckles
Compton, a long-time teacher, coach and athletic director at the
To unite all alumni, staff, friends and supporters
of Bryan Station High School in order to promote and maintain high
standards of conduct, academic merit and athletic achievement and
exert a beneficial influence upon the faculty, staff and students
of Bryan Station High School. This is to be achieved by either monetary
or in-kind contributions from the "Bryan Station High School
* To promote the educational, athletic and social achievements
of Bryan Station High School Students.
* To provide leadership, guidance, time, money and talent to the
school and its programs.
* To provide a unified medium to inform all members and the populace
of Lexington, the educational, and athletic achievements of Bryan
Station High School.
* To provide social communication for the Alumni.
* To initiate a scholarship fund.
* To maintain and increase membership in the Association.
* To increase and strengthen support for academic programs, extracurricular
activities and athletic events.